Rapid Turnaround Translation
A Dutch Internet company sends text files and Word documents where content is often copied and pasted and requires rapid turnaround translation
- File formats are non-standard and inconsistent
- Insufficient time and budget for full engineering or file preparation
- We spent considerable time developing a specific filetype settings file for a CAT tool in order to shave precious minutes off the process
- This proprietary and client-specific filetype, along with a translation memory and termbase, allows us to cut down on time spent for file preparation, thus enabling us to return translations faster to our client
Web Content Localization
A UK-based solar energy company is looking to localize its web content
- This client also has their content management system with unique file formats
- They copied bits and pieces of content into Word documents for translation, which made the translation process more difficult
- Client is also inexperienced with the website localization process and needed a lot of guidance
- We served as a localization consulting firm and advised the client on available website localization technologies. We were involved in the website localization technology selection and implementation process
- We now project manage this work as well as provide multilingual solutions
Translating large volume of German, English, French, Spanish and Italian documents into Greek for a Europe-based, global language service provider (LSP)
- This LSP has a large volume of work, demands fast workarounds, extreme attention to details, and dedicated linguists.
- Over the years we proved our quality, expertise and reliability to the client and received gradually larger volumes. As volumes increased, we cherry-picked Greek linguists and assigned them to specific projects based on expertise. We also provided German and English into Turkish translations in addition to into Greek by exceeding their high standards.
Localization of software, user interface and documentation for medical devices for a US-based medical equipment company
- The old workflow did not include the best suited quality assurance software for the files and tools the client was using, nor a client-specific CAT-tool related filetype, affecting the time and cost investing on the projects, not just for Greek but for all languages involved
- We recommended changes that would improve the workflow and increase the resulting quality of the localized material, not just for Greek, but for all languages involved.
- Our client allowed us to utilize our technical expertise and willingness to experiment, to help them introduce various quality assurance processes, along with new software that would help both the client and the teams of linguists monitor their progress better, and assure the consistency and linguistic quality of the translated materials.
- We also collaborated closely and onsite with the client to develop special file settings for the CAT tool they were using, at the same time incorporating their own CMS system in the workflow.
- We are proud to say that we are one of their trusted vendors when it comes to medical device localization, for both software and documentation.
" We have been collaborating with Technografia for more than 8 years now. At all times we have received the highest quality of work and on many occasions, on very short notice and we have always been pleased with the service we have received. "
Service Unit Manager, AMPLEXOR
" In case we require text translated into Greek, we always turn to Technografia. Within the past couple of years of cooperation, we have received only positive experience. IT-oriented texts are always competent, professionally written and have high-quality in every detail. We intend to continue working with this company. Recommended to all! "
LeaderTelecom B.V., The Netherlands
" We manufacture many systems that are being sold abroad. In our quest for professional translation firm, we found Technografia. They have already been supporting us for over 10 years and proved right from the start that they always respected delivery times and we could rely completely on them. We are happy to keep working with Technografia in the future! "
Bausch + Ströbel Maschinenfabrik Ilshofen GmbH+Co. KG
" I have been collaborating with Technografia for the last 8 years. Communication was always optimal, deadlines were always respected and met, and the project managers were very proactive. The service is excellent and I highly recommend Technografia! "
Project Manager, Maruboshi Europe B.V.
" We were looking for a partner to translate a mission-critical document from English to Greek. We had extremely high standards, as this is a very technical document whose target audience is our distributors and customers. We were very satisfied with Technografia and the services they provided. Indeed, they are very professional and engaged in providing high quality translation. The results are convincing: our in-country reviewer, a technical engineer, was extremely impressed! Technografia ranks amongst the top language companies we have ever worked with. We know we can trust Technografia with the most critical projects. "
Sales and Marketing Industry Market - Southern Europe, NTN-SNR Roulements, France